Monday, December 2, 2013

Pow Day Anyone?

A storm's a-brewin' and heading toward the Salt Lake Valley and, more importantly, the cottonwood canyons (specifically little, because who realllly care about big?). Snow snow snow snow snow! Or if you prefer schnee schnee schnee schnee schnee. German makes that fancier don't you think (I know, like, 4 words in German; try not to swoon, I know it's impressive). Jackson Hole had 2 feet projected last I saw, and it looks like we here it Utah will be getting gifted something similar.

Do you feel a cold coming on? I'm feeling kinda flu-y. Like, that 24-hr bug. Throat's kinda scratchy. Or maybe I'm kind of dizzy. I should probably "stay home" on Wednesday, right? Just for the morning, so I can make sure I'm giving 110% at work. . . and so I don't get others sick. Really, I'm trying to be selfless, because I'd be heart-broken to sacrifice productivity it lab. . . I took it too far didn't I? When did I cross the line?

Well since we have a decent probability of getting nearly a foot before Wednesday morning, if not more, those of you who are hitting up Snowbird might just see a chick in purple pants and black jacket bouncing through the pow. Or, if its deep enough, maybe you won't. Make your reservations for the white room now, though visibility there makes searching for the steeper side a little sketchier. Epic pow turns to all, just don't be in my way please.

No comments:

Post a Comment